About Nook Industries
In 1969, Joseph H. Nook, Jr. founded Ball Bearing Screw Supply Company with the primary goal of stocking and machining ball screws manufactured by Saginaw Steering Gear
Our mission is to be an innovative and responsive organization. Nook Industries knowledge and vast experience provides us with the flexibility to design, engineer and manufacture high quality linear motion systems and solutions.
Our vision is to be a global leader in providing linear motion system solutions by leveraging our engineering and manufacturing expertise.
The Nook Industries Advantage
- Complete engineering, design, analysis and manufacturing capabilities in one facility
- Most comprehensive selection of integrated linear motion components in the industry
- Veteran-owned small business
- ISO 9001-2008 Certified
- Precision Thread Rolling: Regular production ¼” – 6″ diameter, ability to roll up to 14″ diameter
- In-house ability to heat treat solid and hollow ball screws and linear shafting
- Only manufacturer in the industry with onsite die design, manufacturing and control
- Precision Measurement Equipment
- The Pursuit of Quality
- Nook Industries aims to continually improve processes and products through technology investment and employee participation.
- Quality systems emphasize continuous improvement, defect prevention, the use of statistical methods and continuous training to increase the knowledge and skills of all employees.